Executive Assistant / Office Manager
Entasis Therapeutics is looking for an Executive Assistant/Office Manager to service as the primary point of contact for both internal and external inquiries. This position will provide overall administrative and office management support to the C-level executives and all other members of the Entasis team.
We are looking for a team player who is hands on and willing to do what it takes to get the job done. The successful candidate will possess excellent written and oral communication skills with an attention to detail.
Key factors for role
- Calendar management – planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, and teleconferences. Resolves conflicts and acts as the gatekeeper for executive’s calendar.
- Manage domestic and international travel. Books flights, lodging and ground transportation.
- Attends executive leadership team meetings, organizes the agenda, takes minutes and tracks action items.
- Communicates with senior leadership, board of directors, clinical advisory board members and external partners.
- Coordinates Board meetings (Board of Directors/Clinical Advisory Board); secures venue, coordinates catering and dinners, arranges travel and lodging for Board members as needed.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layout, and equipment procurement.
- Maintains office supply inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies and verifying receipt of supplies.
- Ensures operation of office equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, following manufacturer’s instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions, calling for repairs and evaluation of new equipment and techniques.
- Manages updates to the company website and Linkedin pages.
- Coordinates on-boarding for new hires including first day orientation and setting up new employee files.
- Manages company credit card statements. Prepares and completes expense reports. Organize accounts payable invoices and enters data into purchasing/finance systems.
- Tracks employee vacation – collects requests, enters data in spreadsheet and tracking carry over days
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite – Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail and strong work ethic
- Comfortable collaborating with all levels of management, board members and employees
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Experience in meeting and event planning
- Experience with WordPress and website content
- Start-up biotechnology experience preferred
For more information, please contact Careers@EntasisTx.com